BoB (Unleashed) is the latest release of BoB and BoB (Unrestricted) by NoobsAndNerds
This guide will show you had to install BoB on Kodi 16 and Kodi 17
How to Install Bob Unleashed on Kodi Krypton:
First make sure that plugin installation from ‘Unknown Sources‘ is enabled. It is disabled by default, but if you have installed other plugins then you have probably already enabled it. Click here for a tutorial on enabling unknown sources.
Now to install Bob on Kodi Krypton:
We are going to start by adding a source to the noobsandnerds repo via the kodi File manager
- On the Home Screen select Settings (Gear Icon)
- Select File Manager then Add source
- Enter the repo url: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
- Give the source a name i.e. NoobsAndNerds
Now install the NoobsAndNerds repo from the source we just added.
- On the Home Screen select Add-ons
- Select Add-on Browser (Box Icon), then Install from zip file
- Select the NoobsAndNerds source we just added, then download the latest repo: repository.noobsandnerds-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
With the NoobsAndNerds repo installed, the final step is to install Bob (Unleashed) from the repo.
- From the Add-on Browser, select Install from repository
- Select the noobsandnerds repository then Video add-ons
- Select BoB Unleashed then Install
- The add-on is ready to use after the Add-on installed notification appears.
BE SMART – USE VPN WITH KODI
Unfortunately, lots of people who stream movies via Kodi either are unaware or simply don’t care about their online privacy. The truth is that your ISP, as well copyright trolls, are spying on what you are doing online all the time. How else do you think Kodi users keep getting warning letters and copyright infringement notices? Setting up VPN is crucial if you don’t want to get caught.
- By connecting to a VPN server, you make sure that you are totally anonymous online.
- VPN prevents your ISP from throttling your Internet speed.
- Given that some Kodi addons are geoblocked, you need to connect to VPN servers in certain countries to unblock them.
- VPN apps can be installed on all your streaming devices.
NordVPN is the biggest VPN provider in the world. You can connect multiple devices at any one time. Most Importantly, they don’t keep any logs of your browsing activity.